- Android for Samsung users can now see data use for Wifi and cellular on the app info screen.
- You will see data used per day over the previous 30 days on wifi and cellular.
- You will also see any data used while roaming.
- In future releases you will be bale to set your start date and manage data usage more granularly.
Here below, the parent can set the daily, weekly, or monthly maximum for cellular data. This is set in the
preferences in the User Page View.
- If enabled, data cap can set a daily, weekly, or monthly limit on how much cellular data can be used on a device.
- The limit is enforced based on the device's internal clock, so the time interval is based on the current day from midnight, the current calendar week (Sundays), and the current calendar month.
- Once the data cap is reached, that device will no longer pass data over cellular until it resets
- Wifi is not affected
Last modified / checked: 04/08/2019