The graphs below will summarize daily usage including the following:
- Hourly Usage for previous 24 hours
- Top domain activity
- Top activity by category
- Chart by hour of day
- Horizontal (x) Axis - represents the device's historical data within a 24-hour time span
- Vertical (y) Axis - represents the number of domain requests from the device per hour
- Scale of Vertical (y) Axis - data based upon the device's largest domain requests (destination attempts/websites requested) by hour. *Please note the scale is determined by user activity.
- Daily Activity Pie Chart - allowed/denied destination attempts to websites
- Domain Activity Pie Chart - most visited domains (websites)
- Category Activity Pie Chart - content categorized (more info - see catblocker)
- Help icon (?) - provides additional information and helpful incite with the device activity log
Last updated/Checked: 04/08/2019
Not currently a Netsanity subscriber? Protect your family now.