Announcing Netsanity 3.2 for Android Release
This release fixes the bugs that were introduced with Android 8.x (Oreo).
- Added Support for Android 8 Oreo.
- Downloads and Updates from Google Play Store Now Work.
- Images in Text Messages Are No Longer Broken and Display Properly.
- Attachments Now Load Properly in GMail.
- Google Assistant Now Functions Normally.
- Google Voice Search Now Functions Normally.
- Fixed VPN 'Key' Disappearing.
- Fixed Random Crashing of Netsanity Agent and Other Bug Fixes.
Please note: Call logs on the dashboard are currently not updating. This will be fixed in the next release.
How to Update
Update Netsanity Manually Through the Google Play Store
To update the app manually using the Google Play Store app on your child's mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled "Update."
- Tap Update All to update all apps. Or you can find the Netsanity app and tap Update.
Tip: It is recommended to restart the device after updating.
Last modified / checked by LD: 12/26/2018 5:35:40 PM